This tea is made up of Guyabano leaves which contains properties that can help lower fever, spasms, heart rate, and blood pressure. It also helps relieve pain, inflammation, and asthma.
- High amount of dietary fiber and it also helps in preventing various types of digestion related issues
- Prevents the Risk of Diabetes
- Contain a great amount of antioxidants.
- Highly rich in Vitamin C
- Highly rich in calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, which is very beneficial for our bone health.
- Helps in reducing the blood pressure and prevent various types of disease, such as hypertension.
- Highly rich in iron content, consuming a regular basis can help to fulfill our daily iron requirement and improve the iron level in the blood stream
Scientific Name: Annona muricata
Ingredients: Guyabano Leaves Directions: Steep a tea bag in a cup of hot water then stir. No need to add sugar.
Serving Size: 2 grams
Serving per container: 12 teabags Packed in: 12 x 2g (24g)
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place with temperature not exceeding 30 deg. Celsius.